Hi blogger and bloggerers!

For every newcomer who come to blog for their first time, it is always interesting, overwhelming, a little bit lost their way and the first few blogs were always attracted least people or none. For my first time with blogger, well actually I had been with wordpress, multiply and any other platforms, so this is not my first time blogging out to the world. It's maybe a little inspiration from someone, so I made my way here.



I made my first blog site, simply because my friend has a blog and I want it too, I know what's in your mind, "What a kia-su guy!" OK la, I admit it but I'm not a Singaporean anyway.






Then came my second blog, which were with wordpress, I stop after only a few archives. Maybe there was no ideas, lack of inspiration and too busy to blog (so many excuses!). However, being in Macau for almost 2 years, that was the sweetest time in my entire life so far. I experienced so many ups and downs that I would never realized before, and it has helped me a lot. Although works had put me a lot of pressures and murky paths ahead made me lost my way, but without those obstacles, I would never reached that far and probably still stuck in there. I appreciate what I've done and people I've met, I grow up extremely on those years.


My third blog, was written mostly in down mood. I started it last January when I gone back from my grandpa's funeral. Back in Macau, I always kept to myself, at work or home and seldom hang out. Blogging filled most of my time, but I didn't get heal from it, the most I blog the more I cry. I feel so sorry to him, for what I did to him when he was still around and I can't ask for his apology or even talk with him anymore, this is the biggest regret in my life.











After so many months, I finally back in Penang again, but thing has changed, I can't feel home when I'm in there, something is missing. I told myself I must live my life and I must do hard to get what I want. I must make friends, to make my life more lively. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...