Summary of Last Week

Siao le! Siao le!! Another day blogging in the office. Another hot day made me so uncomfortable even if the air-cond is on. Something happen last week and I kind of enjoying them.

Firstly, I spent 1 and half month and finally my big day had comes, 2 days ago I had finished Little Nyonya on youtube, This TV series has made me dehydrated a lot, I mean tears. But with 1 complaint, it endings is going too rush, I was expecting to bawl on a box of tissue but I didn't.

Secondly, my small business is going too slow, needed some time and effort to create more valuable contents and tweaking my marketing channels.

Lastly, I'm crave of milk tea now, so I'm going to get myself a refreshment. see you guy in awhile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

Hi blogger and bloggerers!