Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

I was told to simplify my blog into a readable and lively stuff. I'm trying to make it works, start this one onwards.

Final Destination 4 is the current issue among movie maniac like us, especially who has saw their previous episodes. Can't deny the latest episode of it trailer is fucking good, and with it 3D effect, it has making up the buzz.

Simplification is beauty, I break down my reviews into bullet points below:
  • Attendant: Lilo Teh, Zeon, Mercelin Ang, Pei Ying, Jess & me.
  • Old school- The way people dies is darn lame, except the first lady, with her head and body totally crushed, squeezed and into pieces.
  • Those new faces are pretty, eye candy, fresh, hot, but not enough sexy element in it, kind of wasted.
  • The storyboard going too fast, a further 20 minutes will add more breath-taking moment.
  • The pros is Mr Chocolate is funny, the moment he got found hanging off himself, and he breaks off rope then falls down due to his heavy weight.
  • I hate to see pretty girl died in movie.
  • Another movie ended with so many question marks to audiences. I'm not that wise enough to understand of this piece of shit.

It is a bit tough for a complicated guy like me to deliver message in simplistic way. I'm giving up my best already. Expect to my next blog, in chinese!

Good night buddy.

Comments

  1. A series of missed opportunities and imitative film making. If you want to see it, it's barely worth springing the extra cash for the 3D ticket


    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Hi blogger and bloggerers!