Youtube made my day!!

Tomorrow is Raya but now I'm still stuck in the office doing last minute rush out some documents, the worst past is it's Saturday and I'm still sticking my ass on office chair!

But it is not that bad cos' a smart guy like me will not waste my suppose-to-be fun hours on works and since youtube is the best companion for office people, I got myself some great videos killing the boring time.

Hyorish original song, U-go-Girl, thanks to Janet's recommendation, is killing me softly when I first saw it.



There are some funny version too, take a look, peeps.


Cosmo-a-like version...lol




And yet, the high schooler home made version, funny too!


Hmm.. Working on Saturday isn't that bad though...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

Hi blogger and bloggerers!