WTF!

Two guys came to my office today and look for boss,cos' they look so unfriendly and speak like Ah Beng, I was alerted that they might have a bad approach so I lied boss is going abroad, in fact she is in the office.

Alex:"I'm looking for the person in charge, are you the one?"
Me:"I'm a staff here, may I know who are you?"

Alex:"I'm Alex, Who is the person in charge? I want to talk with him."
Me:"My boss is not around, you can tell me and I will pass the message to my boss once he get back." I walk out and close the door to make sure they don't peak at the office.

Alex:"Are you sure no one is in there, I saw a lady. You better don't play trick with me, I'm looking for your boss, not you and you better off my way!" he raise up his voice and pointing at me.
Me:"She is our secretary, and  the rest are going for lunch, and I told you again, my boss isn't here, she is going abroad for business trip and you may either leave your message to me or come again next week." I feel like insulted and speak more louder this time.

Alex:"Ok." He passed me a name card. "Ask your boss to call me when he come back, YOU HEAR ME?"
Me:"Can you be more nicer, you are not here to make any trouble, aren't you? I know there are people like you, they came here before for the same purpose. My boss paid them and they promised to send help if we get interrupted by people. I just make one call and they will be here, they will handle this on our behalf." I was a little nervous but because I hate of being insulted so I manage to tell them in calm and confident manner.

Alex:"We are going to build a good relationship with your boss and this company and certainly don't want to make things complicated, we are not here to confront with you people, and I don't want to know your people, keep my name card and I'm expecting the call, I will come again next week. Don't forget to tell your boss. I'm done here.Thank you. Let's go!" he talked to his partner and left.


It's such ashame, living in Malaysia for almost 20 years but now I only realized you MUST pay for a certain $$ in order to run your business, without interfere or blackmail from the GANGs-ter. Lemme know if this is only happen in Malaysia or it has been a worldwide issue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

Hi blogger and bloggerers!