In the crossway of life...

Last couple months ago, I got back from Macau and really think of settle down and set up my own little freelance business. This has been my dream and I'm half way there to make it happen. But there is, something popped up and I have to stop there, sorting out everything all over again.

I'm getting frustrated of what I'm doing now plus there is just too little to pay for my efforts. Being fighting with my mind, I told myself to hold it there for another few months but it seems like I'm barely sink. I really love to be a freelancer and I have found a way to fulfill my dream. It takes some times, at least 6 months before I can feel all my hard works are paid.

I had rejected so many offers to stay with my current full-time job, which it has something for my freelance job. A friend of mine told me she has a project for me in Macau, and the job natural suits me, the pay is well enough for me, better than what I'm currently getting.

I might get slightly higher pay at the present, but what about the future says? I want to make a well-long healthy profit and probably has the ability to multiply.  So I persuade myself to stay.

AND being the most biggest hold back in me, that is a someone. You might think I'm a stupid person, and yes I admit it, to this point. I don't want to miss a chance that will make me regret, now or then. So I persuade myself to stay.

Snapshot in KL street, I miss everyone.
p/s: www.Addicted-to-Curry.com this is my so-called freelance job, take a look =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

Hi blogger and bloggerers!