I love you, Beth Cooper 2.0

A great movie, in a bit rushing mood cos' it was last minute called up. The movie is about a high schooler who has a crush with a classmate he never spoke to, after he took up encouragement from his suspected gay friend, he finally made up his mind to made it out during the convocation speech, he was suppose to give out speech but he ended up throwing out his feeling toward the girl, he confess to her in front of everyone. It is not easy, I was thinking if I was able to be like him.

High school has a lot unforgettable memories in our whole life. We only have once, and it last forever. Be it good or bad, whatever it is, I appreciate it.

My first year in high school was brilliant. I went to boarding school in Ipoh, it is a chinese education high school. I had a typical boarding school life, attend class at day and school activities and club after school, revision at evening, chatting and a little music at night, then we would have a curfew check by hall master by 11pm. Weekend was fantastic, we only have to schooled until afternoon. We are granted a weekly hang out or visit home upon approval. I don't get to go home due to my parent restriction, I felt like grounded, seriously. I'm not an obey type of kid, I used to sneak out or proclaimed false statements to go out, but never make it home. I kept doing such thing until one day, my smart yet lousy hall master Mr. CC (yes, I bet you know what it is refer to) caught me and eventually I got canned in public, that was embarrassed. I also had a major transform in those year, vast changed.

A year later, my parent decided to moved me to another school nearby. I made some great friends there. Spending 2 years straight then again I reached form 4, due to the limited selection of courses, I was over again moving to another high school, where I met my Beth Cooper.

But it was not as smooth as like the movie.

I'm all grow up now, I know what I want and how to get that. I know what I'm going to be and try to be in that way. I just wish to meet my own Beth Cooper version 2.0 very soon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Destination 4 isn't that final, hmm...

Hi blogger and bloggerers!